Short Term Visa
If you are planning a short visit to Portugal and you do not have Portugal nationality, you may need to apply for a Schengen visa. Portugal is one of the 26 European countries forming the Schengen Area which have no border controls between them. These countries also issue a common visa, the Schengen visa for the stay upto 90 days. Please note that the following essentials must be met by all applicants submitting their applications for visa.
- Online application form should be submitted.
- Passport should have been issued within the previous 10 years.
- Passport should have at least two blank pages.
- Passport should have at least three months validity from the date of arrival back in India
- Applications are only accepted within 3 months of the requested date of arrival
- Relevant Forms & Photograph
- Application will be accepted only until 15 working days (excluding VFS handling time) before the date of travel.