To get the required documents attested from Portugal Embassy now all the applicants from Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal and Maldives can submit their documents at VFS Delhi Portugal Application Center.
- The documents issued by the authorities of the countries Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Maldives must first need to be authenticated by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the respective country and then legalized by the Embassies of the respective countries in New Delhi. Only after they may be submitted at VFS office in New Delhi.
- The attestation and submission must be requested either by the document holder or legal representative with Power of Attorney. In case of a representative, the person delivering the documents must hold: personal identification, copy of the identification of the applicant and Power of Attorney Letter signed by the applicant.
- Only original documents may be attested;
- Processing time 7 Working Days once it reaches Portugal Embassy.
How to book an appointment
Please click here to book an online appointment or contact +912267866070 (09:00 - 17:00, Monday-Friday).
Please note it may take more than the prescribed time mentioned on your Appointment letter while submitting your Application at VFS Centre. Applicants will be issued with a token number at the Application Centre and will be entertained as per the token number assigned. It may take more time depending on the number of Applications submitted at the counter by an Individual.
|DURATION||Attestation FEES Per Document IN INR||VFS FEES IN INR|
Above mentioned Visa Fee is can be paid only by cash, Visa, Master Card and Rupay.
VFS Global Service Charge
Applicants applying at the VFS Portuguese Visa Application Centre New Delhi for Attestation shall be levied a service charge of Rs. 250 /-(Inclusive of Goods & Service Tax –SGST @9% and CGST@9%) payable in cash..
- The applicable visa fee in Indian Rupees is as per the current exchange rate. The same is subject to change without notice.
- The Visa fee is non-refundable.
- There is an optional SMS facility available at Rs 115/- (Inclusive of Goods & Service Tax –SGST @9% and CGST@9%) per application / passport.